Banner ad

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

If only we were this powerful

President Ahmadinejad apparently thinks that the United States has some sort of holy strength that allows us to do just about anything. Our latest bit of powerful cleverness is to block the return of Mankind's savior.
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad claims the United States is attempting to thwart the return of mankind's savior, according to reports from Al Arabiya, a television news station based in Dubai.

Ahmadinejad reportedly claims he has documented evidence that the U.S. is blocking the return of Mahdi, the Imam believed by Muslims to be the savior.

“We have documented proof that they believe that a descendant of the prophet of Islam will raise in these parts and he will dry the roots of all injustice in the world,” Ahmadinejad said during a speech on Monday, according to Al Arabiya.

"They have devised all these plans to prevent the coming of the Hidden Imam because they know that the Iranian nation is the one that will prepare the grounds for his coming and will be the supporters of his rule," Ahmadinejad was quoted as saying.
Who knew that we had those sorts of powers?

I just want to know why, if we can block the return of the Mahdi, why can't we do something about Iran's nukes?


So Cal Jim said...

Right.......and this is the nutbag our moron president thinks he can negotiate with?

I hope we can vote OUR lunatic out of office before THEIR lunatic uses his newly developed nukes and homegrown traitorous Jihadists to vaporize an American city.

Pat Patterson said...

Well at least they didn't find out about our plans to unleash thousands of giant ants in Iran.

Skay said...

Apparently the Mahadi was born in 868 AD and hidden away at age five -- and is still alive--somewhere--waiting to come back at just the right time.

I guess the Mahdi must need those nukes before he comes back and the evil USA is "supposed" to be 'trying" to stop that.

He just needs to talk to Obama-who will straighten out this little misunderstanding--because things certainly have "hope and changed".

showbiz111 said...

I have the hidden Imam in MY underground lair, and if I am not paid One BILLION Dollars...

(whisper whisper)

I mean ONE TRILLION DOLLARS by noon tomorrow, by the IRANIAN government, you will NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN!

Very truly yours,
Doc Evil.

tfhr said...

What's this "we" stuff? It's me. I have the power. When I get EVERYTHING on my list of demands I'll consider releasing my grip on the Hidden Imam. Fortunately, for the sake of world peace, I only have three items on the list.

As soon as I get cable channels ala carte, Iran can pull the plain brown wrapper off their Imam and get closer to Allah.

As soon as I get MLB to drop the designated hitter AND return the strike zone and pitcher's mound to previous dimensions, Iran can hide its Imam wherever it wants.

When I get TERM LIMITS...alright, I know the chances of this rank right up there with snowballs in hell but when I reveal that Al Gore is both the Devil and the Hidden Imam, I'll change the climate to whatever I want it to be, so why not have snow in hell?

tfhr said...

PS - Showbiz111's Hidden Imam is a fake.

Bachbone said...

Well, the Left has been telling the world for years that Bush steered Hurricane Katrina into New Orleans on purpose to kill black people. This Ahmadinejad statement is on the same staircase, just a few landings further up in the same building. Seems that he and the DNC live in the same twisted realm.