Top Ten Reasons I Am Proud To Be An American (presented by the 622nd Movement Control Team from Fort Eustis, Virginia)
10. "Besides Switzerland, we're the only country to have a cheese named after us"
(Private First Class, Peter Griffin)
9. "We have 49 awesome states...and Delaware"
(Specialist, Vernell Adams)
8. "All our great presidents have been American"
(Private First Class, Randall Forrester)
7. "I don't see Yao Ming playing basketball in Belgium"
(Specialist, Christopher King)
6. "Our flag is one of the stripiest"
(Sergeant, Nealon Sears)
5. "America has more Regises per capita than any other nation on earth"
(Specialist, Terrell Price)
4. "If the French don't like us, we must be doing something right"
(Specialist, Lee Stringer)
(Private First Class, Carleto Corpuz)
2. "You'll notice the U.S. judges on 'American Idol' are very polite. The British one's the jerk"
(Private First Class, Jacob Herzog)
1. "It's where all my stuff is"
(Staff Sergeant, Israel Hill)
Saturday, April 19, 2003
Here's Letterman's Top Ten List.
Posted by Betsy Newmark at 8:59 AM